We want to make the process of becoming one of our tenants as simple as possible. We also strive to make you feel like you are being taken care once you become a CC Realty Tenant. On this resource page, you will find everything you need from your move in date on.
Move In Checklist
This Check list is for anyone trying to apply for one of our rentals. You will find exactly what we need to take the property off the market and schedule a lease signing with you.
1) At Time of acceptance please bring the following deposits
- Security Deposit = First Month's Rent Amount
- Nonrefundable Pet Deposit pf $250.00 per pet (if applicable)
- Water Deposit of $250.00 (refundable once lease is terminated)
2) Gas and Electric utilities must be transferred into tenant's name prior to scheduled lease signing (unless renting in Cuyahoga Falls). New account numbers will be required.
3) Provide proof of renters insurance for said property to CC Realty at scheduled lease signing date.
4) Bring proof of identification to lease signing. EX: Driver's License, Social Security Card, or State Identification Card.
5) Provide Cc Realty with 1st months' rent in the form of Cash, Money order or Cashier's Check at time of lease signing.
Lanscaping Request Form
We provide landscaping services that can be a flat fee added to your monthly rent income. Please contact our office if you are interested in this service.
Consumer Guide to Agency Relations
On the attached for you will find the full scope of service that CC Realty provides and is responsible for.
Move Out Checklist
This form is a list of duties that we expect all of our tenants that are moving out of their residence to complete before keys are turned in.
Let's Work Together
Learn why we’re the right Property Management Company for you. We’ve come up with frequently asked questions and answers. If there’s something we’ve missed, please reach out and a member of our staff will get in touch with you.